Lyndsey went to the District Science Fair and got one of the second place ribbons! We are so proud of her, it sounds like her interview went well and she was very proud of herself.
Last week we went to Clark Planetarium, we got lost on the moon for a little bit but we finally found our way out!

Afterwards we went to the food court for lunch and the kids thought it was great because we could each get what we wanted. It was a really pleasant afternoon and the weather was great.
Afterwards we went to the food court for lunch and the kids thought it was great because we could each get what we wanted. It was a really pleasant afternoon and the weather was great.
This week we went to Discovery Gateway and had a blast, again here are a few pictures.



Afterwards the kids wanted to go back to the food court but I thought it was best to head for home, (I can only handle so much food court joy!).
Lastly, I have been working on Jacob's room, I have felt bad that he kind of gets all the hand me downs and since his birthday is in a few days I decided to spice it up. I had gotten him a new bedspread when he moved into a big boy bed and really liked the colors, that is how it all started! Here are a few pictures.


Afterwards the kids wanted to go back to the food court but I thought it was best to head for home, (I can only handle so much food court joy!).
Lastly, I have been working on Jacob's room, I have felt bad that he kind of gets all the hand me downs and since his birthday is in a few days I decided to spice it up. I had gotten him a new bedspread when he moved into a big boy bed and really liked the colors, that is how it all started! Here are a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment