Saturday, May 22, 2010

Still playing catch up....

So it seems like I am always playing catch up on this thing, but here we go.

First of all we had Jacob's b-day, I can't believe he is 3 years old, where did the time go? He had a great time, we spoiled him but that is okay, he got trains, a bike and a Mr. Potato Head that he has been wanting for a long time.














Then for Mother's Day the kids each made me a card, look how cute:











Next up was Noah's field trip, I went with them to "This is the Place" park, he was too cool to sit by me on the bus so I made sure I took lots of pictures of him. I even stole a kiss when we got back to the school, the other kids thought it was funny but Noah was not so impressed.















Lyndsey has been practicing since January for the school play, "Willy Wonka", she played the part of a Oompa Loopma, she loved it, who would have thought that my shy little girl would love being on stage and performing!





















Lyndsey's class performed their Readers Theater this week. They have been studying different Cinderella stories and performed those for parents.













Wow, I did it, short and sweet, but really just want the pictures right? Done until next week!

No comments: