Here are some pictures of the completed display board. I am so proud of her, she was chosen as one of the students to go on to the district science fair on 4/16! Good Luck Lyndsey!!!!!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
On to the district science fair...
Last Thursday Lyndsey brought home a paper saying there was going to be a science fair at school on Tuesday 3/30. I am not sure how long she had this paper but oh well, not much I could do about it then. I started going through the paperwork and all that was required and started getting worried about completing it over the weekend. I don't remember ever doing something so complex! I asked her what she wanted to do and she said anything with popcorn. We decided to put some popcorn kernels in the freezer and to soak some in water to see if the different moisture levels affected how the popcorn popped. I think Dave and I stressed over this more than a little 4th grader I know, but the whole family had fun going through the process, mostly I think it was helping to dispose of (eat) the popcorn.
Here are some pictures of the completed display board. I am so proud of her, she was chosen as one of the students to go on to the district science fair on 4/16! Good Luck Lyndsey!!!!!


Here are some pictures of the completed display board. I am so proud of her, she was chosen as one of the students to go on to the district science fair on 4/16! Good Luck Lyndsey!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment