Friday, March 19, 2010

The great outdoors

I know many of you probably are feeing the same way I do....I need the sunshine and warm weather. The boys are so ready to be outside and the other day was perfect to take them out for a little exploring. I got the toys, blanket, jacket and drinks...oh yea and the boys and we headed out for our first day out in the sun to see what kind of trouble we could get into. I thought Max would be easy since he isn't walking, he wouldn't go far right???? Oh, was I wrong, he didn't mind crawling on the grass, dirt or sidewalk, just as long as he was moving. Jacob, what a great imagination he has, he was driving, delivering food and drinks, going on a ride and just enjoying the outdoors. Here are some pictures I snapped while they were playing.



No comments: