So anyways, we made it to Vegas. We were all pretty tired of being in the car. But we got the hotel, unpacked and managed to get the car down to the strip to show the kids what Vegas is all about. Lyndsey liked the sparkling lights (shocker), Noah liked the volcanoe (shocker squared) and Jacob saw a giraffe in a tree (no idea!). Sorry no great photos of any of the casinos but we did manage this little shot above on the way down. (We're pretty high maintenance. No peeing in a bush for my boy. Well right now Melissa and the kids are trying to get to sleep while I sit here and eat dinner.
Anyways pretty boring I know but it's early in the trip. I'll try and keep posting as we go. Why? I'm not sure. I think only two people read this but oh well. Tomorrow morning it's up and at 'em. Beachfront condo here we come!!!!!
Anyways pretty boring I know but it's early in the trip. I'll try and keep posting as we go. Why? I'm not sure. I think only two people read this but oh well. Tomorrow morning it's up and at 'em. Beachfront condo here we come!!!!!
2 comments:
keep posting David, I watch it constantly and want to know what you guys are up to. Be safe, little brother and family.
How fun...do you count me as one of the two? I'm a little slow sometimes...but I read the entire page I swear (and that's no secret). Be safe and have fun, preferably at the same time.
Post a Comment