Noah had his first football game last night (pictures and info coming soon) as well so Dave and I had to divide and conquer. I decided I would take Jacob since I was going to be somewhere I could somewhat contain him and the fact that he is potty training and there would be a bathroom near by if needed. As you will see the girl scouts had a new member bridge last night! (one of the pictures you have to look closely to find him.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Lyndsey, the newest Junior Girl Scout
Many of you know that Lyndsey has been involved in Girl Scouts for several years. She started as a Daisy scout, bridged up to Brownies and last night she became a Junior Girl Scout. I am so proud of her, she has worked so hard for all the badges she has received and has made such good friends.


Noah had his first football game last night (pictures and info coming soon) as well so Dave and I had to divide and conquer. I decided I would take Jacob since I was going to be somewhere I could somewhat contain him and the fact that he is potty training and there would be a bathroom near by if needed. As you will see the girl scouts had a new member bridge last night! (one of the pictures you have to look closely to find him.

Noah had his first football game last night (pictures and info coming soon) as well so Dave and I had to divide and conquer. I decided I would take Jacob since I was going to be somewhere I could somewhat contain him and the fact that he is potty training and there would be a bathroom near by if needed. As you will see the girl scouts had a new member bridge last night! (one of the pictures you have to look closely to find him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment