We had promised the kids we would take them to the zoo this weekend, not realizing that it was "Mom & Me" day at the zoo on Sat. It was sooooo busy but we managed to see most of the animals without too much craziness. However you'll notice all the pictures are taken by the giraffes, we came in the back entrance and this was pretty much the only chance we really had to stop and take pictures.
Max is getting so big, he actually is starting to grow out of some of his 6 month clothes, (should I be happy or worried since he is almost 8 months). I am use to buying clothes big for my babies but Max is definitely not big!
Every night Lyndsey and Noah do their reading, last night it was so cute because Jacob went and got a book, climbed up to the table and read with the kids, or his version of reading I should say. I am afraid to tell him he isn't as big as he thinks he is! He is always thinking he should be able to do what the big kids are doing and gets so mad when I don't let him. In fact the other day he got his shoes on and starting walking out the door at school time and looked back to tell me to have a good day!
2 comments:
I bet it was crazy...we are going tomorrow since the new exhibit will be open...and all the good kids will be, ummm, well, er. busy!
I almost didn't believe that was Lyndsey in your pictures. Holy schmoly - she has grown up so much since the last time I saw her! Wow! The fam is adorable!
Post a Comment