He had gotten himself stuck in Max's bouncer. I was quite surprised because I didn't think there was much he couldn't get himself out of. With Lyndsey and Noah I never needed the safety door handle things that prevent a child from opening a door or the latches to keep them out of drawers etc but with Jacob I think I have purchased every safety item available. I wonder if they are looking for kids to test safety products because I think Jacob would excel at that!
The other night I was out and Dave had put the kids to bed, when I got home I went to check on them and this is how Jacob fell asleep.
Apparently this Dora book just couldn't keep him awake.
This is what was happening on the other side of the room.
We have a crazy busy couple of weeks with school winding down so I will try to keep up with pictures etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment