Monday, March 2, 2009

No pictures today

For the last few weeks our house has been hit with a wonderful cold that Noah brought home from school! One by one it has knocked us down and now it is Max's turn! Poor kid he doesn't understand what is going on and tries to hard to smile even though you can tell by his eyes he doesn't feel good. He is a lot like Noah this way, when Noah is sick he still is happy and helpful and doesn't make that big of deal about it (odd for a male isn't it?) anyway, it seems Max is like that as well. Jacob on the other had, if he doesn't feel well then he isn't going to let anyone else have a pleasant or even bearable time until he feels better. No joke, he moans all night like, we had to move Max out of the room because Jacob was so loud! So I think we are almost out of this sickness and just in time to tackle this week of Birthdays and Bunco and for Dave and I to escape to Las Vegas next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for us that no one else gets sick but I could sure use a few days off! Yes Barb, I will post some pictures later this week.

No comments: