Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Home Alone

Today is my first day home alone with all four kids!  I can't believe it four kids....it seems like it yesterday when it was just Dave and I.  Oh well, can't think about that for too long, too much to do. Max is doing well, I was able to grab a quick picture with his eyes open a little bit.  He is getting a lot of loves from his big brother, still not sure if Jacob is sizing him up for dinner or truly giving him loves!



Jacob said "Max" for the first time today.  He has been a good boy, Lyndsey is letting him play with her Dora tent and he is having a blast.  Of course, he isn't playing with it as you would think, he is folding it up, tipping it over and sitting on it.  You just have to love active, little boys.



Lyndsey and Noah are off track so they have been perfecting their Wii games and rediscovering their toys.  They have been a great help with the two little ones.  Lyndsey made lunch for everyone, Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches!  Of course, she didn't eat hers but that is Lyndsey, any ideas on how to get her to eat without telling her how many more bites she needs to eat, let me know...I am out of ideas.  


Well, it is feeding time at the zoo!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Looks like everyone is faring quite well. Carli would like to get together soon.

Regina said...

I can't believe how tiny little Max is!! Cute pics of Max and Jacob. Jacob sounds like my boys playing with a tent...super duper active :)

Looking forward to seeing Max...take care.

Welyka said...

Melissa, You are doing fabulous. I can not believe all of them are home right now. Max is darling.