We sort of did things backwards with Noah on this one. First we asked if he wanted to play, then we found out the cost involved. When we found out how expensive it was...we tried really really hard to talk him out of playing football! However, Noah resisted so we told him that it's a commitment and we wanted his word that he'd see it through and give 100%.
Noah has been true to his word and he's come a long way from the timid little guy I first took to tryouts. Let's just say his defensive coach has given each kid on his team a nickname and Noah's nickname is "Ugly".
I was at practice last night and his team was working on tackling. Each kid took a turn running the ball and then switched over to another line to become the tackler. Noah made his old man proud when it was his turn to run the ball. (I think you'll be able to hear his defensive coach get a little excited by the way Noah ran the ball too.) Check out this video! PROUD DAD!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment