I am a little behind so the debate is to do it all in one blog or piece by piece???? I guess we will find out when I am done typing and you are done reading, I haven't really decided yet.
Christmas week at school is always filled with activities, first of all was Noah's Gingerbread festival with his class. They had been working on plans to construct a gingerbread house, (Noah's plan included 100 M&M's yummy!). Mrs. Jensen invited parents to come and join in putting these houses together.
Next came Lyndsey's choir performance, she loves singing in the choir and they did a great job. She especially enjoys singing with her friend Courtney.
Then it was the BIG DAY!!!! The night before we read the Christmas Story from the Bible and to everyones surprise we opened pj's oh and I can't forget the traditional "Night before Christmas in Texas that is" only thing missing was my Dad to read this story, next year we will have to get him here to read it! After that Lyndsey and Noah helped set up Jacob and Max's bounce house. I know it might be a little overboard but really it wasn't that expensive and I am way excited about it, wishing there was one for mommy's!
It was a big hit in fact, Max and Jacob stayed in there all morning.
Lyndsey and Noah got DS's from Santa and of course Dave got them Utah gear, a basketball (signed by the team) for Noah and a necklace for Lyndsey.
It was a great morning and we had all day to play around and enjoy the festivities. So I think I am done for the day, have a few more things to post, new years, Max throwing a fit and a demonstration on how real men eat yogurt. Something to look forward to....
No comments:
Post a Comment