Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Proud Mom!

Last year Noah and Lyndsey received climbing higher awards at school within two weeks of each other and they did it again this year. Noah received one for almost completing his multiplication facts through 10 and Lyndsey for outstanding academics. I am so proud of them, they work so hard at school and do an amazing job!



Sat. the 14th was Noah's baptism, of course it snowed, I think whenever something like this happens it snows, I remember Lyndsey's baptism was the same way, maybe it is the time of year that I had my babies???? Anyway, after the baptism we have family over for the "after party" as Noah calls it and I snapped this fun picture of my Dad at the kids table with all his grandkids! He is such a great grandpa and they all love him so much. Our kids have been blessed with great grandparents!

No comments: