Monday, July 27, 2009

Here we go again....

First day of school, I can't believe it is here already and I have a 2nd and 4th grader, where did all the time go? The only relief this morning is that I wasn't walking around pregnant! Last year I remember walking around, huge trying to get through the crowd of parents. At least this year I had the stroller to help push my way through (yep I do that sometimes). Here are the school kids!



So I love this next picture because Jacob was throwing a fit and wanted to come outside while we were taking pictures, check him out in the corner!

2 comments:

Janice said...

I think you are mean. You should have let him come outside. Now, I on the other hand...would have pointed and laughed...but you? You should have let him out. You ARE the nice one. :) Congrats on your big kids. Mighty cute big kids they are.

Welyka said...

Jacob looks so sad! The kids are getting so big. Good Luck on another year at school.