For "fun day" last week we went to the Ancient Life Museum down at Thanksgiving Point, here are some pictures.
It was a lot of fun, they had quite a few interactive play areas and I was a little afraid to let Jacob out of the stroller at first but he did okay and he loved playing in the sand.
Max's milestone last week was eating Green Beans for the first time and I just had to add this picture because his reaction was priceless and we were lucky to get it on camera.
2 comments:
Cute pics...but I'm not sure what kind of mother would endanger their children buy putting them in the face of a hungry shark.
Beans aren't my favorite either Max. ;)
hey, you do what you got to do, I guess I take more chances since I have a couple of extras.
Post a Comment