I wanted to get out of the house the other day when Dave got home so we decided to go walk around the mall....(this was before Thanksgiving so we didn't have to worry about crowds). Santa was already there so we decided to get that tradition out of the way and have the kids tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. As Lyndsey, Noah and I were walking up to Santa, Dave decided to send Jacob, but he wasn't sure about the funny guy in the red suit. Santa tried several times to talk to him and hold out his hand and all Jacob would do is say "No" and hit his hand, he even tried giving him a coloring book and crayons but Jacob wasn't going to fall for that, he knew to stay away from the big guy!
I know every child is different and I am learning that more and more each day, but I never thought that this would include how they wear pj's. For Lyndsey and Noah I loved the zipper sleepers because I didn't worry about them getting cold at night, however with Jacob he wears them a little more shall we say revealing than the others....Some mornings I am afraid to open the door because I am not sure what I will encounter!!!
As with every kid, Jacob loves to play in the tupperware drawer, lately he has a favorite bowl and he wears it wherever he goes.
Well that is all from this house....we have a busy weekend coming up with Lyndsey's b-day party and Max's blessing so be expecting more updates.
2 comments:
Melissa,
He is darling!!! Tell Lyndsey Happy Birthday. I hope her party is fabulous!!!
What a ham!
Happy Birthday Lynds and good luck Max!
Post a Comment