This is the year that we told the kids that they can have a friend birthday party and Noah decided to have it at the swimming pool. So Dave and I loaded our cars full of boys and headed to the swimming pool. We booked a birthday party full of pizza and cake and goodies but the moment we got there all the kids wanted to do was go swimming...note to self, don't fall for the gimmicks of pizza and cake, just book the swimming pool next time! Noah received a lot of nice presents and really enjoyed his birthday, it was his best birthday so far he said.
Halloween was a blast for the kids this year, Lyndsey went as a pirate. She was very thankful that she wasn't sick this year and was able to stay out until her bucket was filled up.
Noah was Indiana Jones and our cute little Jacob was the boulder that rolls after Indiana. Unfortunately Jacob wasn't feeling very well this year and only was able to go to a few houses. I am not sure many people understood what he was suppose to be but Dave and I got a kick out of it.
Max felt left out and decided to disguise himself as well, this is what he came up with.
All in all it was a fun month, very busy but fun. Dave and I enjoy watching the kids experiencing different things and just having a good time. They have especially be interested in the election this year. Lyndsey's class held an election s yesterday she was leaning towards McCain and Noah was leaning towards the other guy, Aqua Bama....I sure love them! Noah asked if I would vote for him if he ran, he told me the first thing he would do is have an ice cream day for the entire world! I think he is on to something because that defiantly get my vote and I bet yours to!
3 comments:
Great costumes guys. Noah - you got my vote in the next election buddy. What pool did you go to? Weren't you scare of all those kids...at a pool? You are the bravest parents I know.
we went to Gene Fullmer and actually it went okay, they pretty much took care of themselves.
Love the cute Halloween costumes! Noah makes a great Indiana Jones.
I agree, you're brave going to a pool. I couldn't do it.
Post a Comment