Just thought I'd update this thing. I can tell we aren't going to be very good at this. The novelty has just about worn off. Oh well today was a big day for Max. We looked out the windows and saw the beautiful blue sky, heard the birds singing and so naturally we decided to load up the car and head down the doctor to get Max a little cosmetic surgery.
We're slowly learning that maybe 2 little ones so close together may not have been the most convenient decision. But we all waited for the doctor in a small room and the moment finally came and I gotta say we came out of it just fine. Max has been sleepin it off. (A wise decision my man.)
Lyndsey and Noah are both off track so they've been keeping themselves busy helping mom and playing on in the backyard. Jacob has been making sure Max gets lots of loves and just being Jacob.
Umm yeah so pretty dull entry but at least I'm blowing life into this baby. Oh Jacob has added "BOOYA!" and "Go Utes!" to his repertoire.
More latter.
1 comment:
Really, at the DR's office? Why not at the hospital when he could scream and wail and you wouldn't have to hear it?
Oh well. Congratulations Max - Good job buddy.
Jakie- work on this one "Crazy lady is the bestest!". See you guys soon.
Post a Comment