I remember when Noah was born how all of a sudden Lyndsey all of a sudden seemed so big, well, it happened again. I can't believe how much bigger Jacob seems to me now that we have another little one around. It took me a while to get this picture, I was so worried about Jacob moving and ending up on top of Max, but everything worked out okay.
Jacob has so much love for Max but I think he is starting to realize that he is here to stay. He is needing a little extra attention than usual and nap and bedtimes are filled with a lot of crying. Hopefully this will pass and we can find a good balance between his needs and Max's.
Lyndsey and Noah are doing great, they decided to play in the rain this weekend, Dave and I were too tired to worry too much about it. We let them know as long as they were okay using their own money for the copay when we had to visit the doctors they could go out in the rain. They are so funny, it seems like they are constantly playing a game so I am always a little confused with their conversations, I am not sure if it is part of their game or a real conversation. I love them so much and I don't think I would be doing so well at home without their help. I don't know if I am going to let them go back to school!
4 comments:
Standard blog rules honey, ready?
-You blog when you have something you want everyone to know.
-Even if you want everyone to know it, you do it when you are good and ready (even if that means when you are having a bout of insomnia)and when you have time.
-As long as there is a newborn in the house you are not required to post daily.
-for terms listed in this document 'newborn' refers to a child of any age, including your spouse.
-However - so long as there is an ACTUAL newborn, there should be pics.
Please sign below on the dotted line in acceptance of these terms.
Now, about your post. OMG look how cute those babies are!!! You truly are a lucky family. And I wouldn't worry about the rain, I'm a believer in the cold only causes sniffles (and that just until you are warm). Germs cause a cold and such and they are in school, they are building up their immune systems. GO TEAM GO!
I can not believe how little he is. They look so cute together. What fun seeing the other two in the rain. Love ya.
It is crazy how big Jake looks compared to Max. It's super evident in the pic of him holding Max. Holy cow! Soooo little. And so dang cute.
Post a Comment