Monday, October 13, 2008

2 weeks old

Max had his two week check up on Friday and he is already 5lbs, 9.5 oz. He is still way too little but at least he has passed his birth weight. I feel like I have been to the doctors at least once every two weeks the last 2 or 3 months, with Jacob being sick and Max being born and I don't see it slowing down much in the next little while. I scheduled Lyndsey and Noah to get their flu shots this week, (little nervous since last year it took two nurses to hold Noah's leg still!) anyway then we have Jacob's 18 month check up and then it is almost time for Max to come back. I guess this is what they call a stay at home mom?????



Noah and Jacob went with Dave to get the mail the other night and took a ride in the wagon, can you see all the brotherly love? I can't wait until Max can join them, then Dave can take the kids on a wagon ride and Lyndsey and I will go shopping.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Ohh, eency weency he is. Looks like Noah is taking good care of Jake, good job buddy.

Julie said...

What cute kids. I'm happy to hear all is well and that you are staying busy. Hope to see you soon.